How On Earth Do I Plan My Wedding?
Don't Panic.......Organising your wedding can seem like a scary, massive, daunting task. We should be feeling excited and on top of the world and not stressed out! With so much organise, how do you fit it all into everyday life?
The secret is to tackle each item one job at a time rather than attempting to do everything at once. Invest in a note pad and write everything down.. Make lists and enjoy crossing them off as.. JOB DONE!
Take a look at our simple breakdown below to guide you through the different steps. Write each step on a page in your book and tackle each one at a time.
And...... Enjoy planning your wedding! Remember not to turn into a Bridezilla!
- Decide on a date
- Set a budget
- Decide on the number of guests and make a list
- Send out save the date cards
- Research and visit possible venues
- Look into wedding insurance and decide if you need it
- Research and book a photographer
- Choose the best-mans, ushers, bridesmaids, pageboys and flower girls
- Start wedding dress and shoe shopping
- Start looking for the bridesmaids dresses and shoes
- Start looking for the grooms and ushers suits
- Research and book caterers and marquees if needed
- Choose and book wedding cars
- Book entertainment for the reception
- Start getting paperwork in order
- Send invitations out five to six months in advance with your gift list info
- Decide on your wedding Bouquets
- Order your wedding rings
- Book the toastmaster if you’re having one
- Let your venue and caterers know the exact number of guests and any special dietary info
- Start your wedding hair and makeup trials
- Book your Honeymoon
- Book your wedding night accommodation
- Decide on the table plan for the wedding breakfast and give a copy to the venue
- Order your wedding cake
- Arrange your favours if you’re having them
- Start designing and making the table plan, place names and order of service books
- Get married... Yeah......
- Go on honeymoon and chill
- Order the professional wedding photos
- Send out thank you cards
- And Relax….. enjoy married life together!